- Tickets for Pitch Malta (PM) 2023 are non-refundable and non-transferable. The full balance for tickets reserved by paying a £30 deposit for 2023 destination getaway is due by June 30th 2023. If the full ticket balance is not paid by the applicable deadline then you will lose all monies paid.
- Admission is at the wristband holder’s own risk. PM will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property.
- PM wristbands will not be issued for lost, misplaced, or stolen wristbands after collection.
- Tickets and wristbands are only valid when purchased from www.pitchmalta.comWristbands/tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission
- Tickets are personalised to the named ticket holder and may not be:
(a) sold or transferred to another person; or
(b) used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery, except with the prior written permission of PM.
(c) purchased by an agent on behalf of his or her principal.
- Where a ticket has been obtained in breach of clause 7, the obligations of PM in relation to the ticket will cease to have effect immediately, in particular:
(a) any person presenting the ticket may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from all events.
(b) the ticket may be confiscated and there shall be no obligation on PM to refund any monies paid for the ticket.
- Entrance to all events is subject to both the events Photography Policy and the Broadcaster Internet and Filming Policy.
- As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other communication to the public in any medium and/or for any video, DVD or similar or any projection or digital mapping as part of the audience, and/or by any CCTV cameras and recordings operated by or on behalf of and made by or on behalf of GFEL for public safety and security purposes.
- Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the Site. For security purposes all tickets remain the property of PM at all times and all wristbands issued by PM remain the property of PM until 12 pm Monday 14thAugust 2023.
- PM will comply with all current HM Government legislation and as a condition of attendance, ticket holders will be required to comply with this legislation and any associated statutory
guidelines, and accordingly, where necessary PM reserves the right to vary and amend these terms and conditions (solely to the extent necessary to accommodate such changes to legislation and guidance). In particular this will apply to any public health rules, policies, advice and guidance which can be subject to change at short notice.
2023 INFORMATION & NOTIFICATIONS
- The Information section of the website is essential reading before attending our events.
- Do not buy tickets from street traders or unauthorised agencies. Tickets are security printed and are personal to the ticket holder only. Any attempt to transfer or resell tickets will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance.
- PM accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third parties.
- To protect your own safety and that of other guests, please act responsibly.
- PM does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the destination getaway due to reasons beyond the event’s control. You might consider it prudent to insure the value of your ticket in the event of such loss.